We offer a full range of Australian and global migration services including:
- assessment of eligibility for Australian migration and citizenship
- strategic migration planning and advice
- preparing migration applications
- skills assessment applications
- review of documentation to ensure compliance with Migration law
- preparation of submissions and advocacy
- lodgement of applications
- liaison with Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- immigration compliance and monitoring
- education and training of key personnel to support corporate immigration programs
- preparation and lodgement of Migration Review Tribunal applications from refusal and cancellation of visas
- health waiver submissions
We recommend a professional consultation to discuss the abovementioned information and to review your eligibility.
A professional consultation will enable us to explain the process comprehensively, appropriate options and strategies, timelines and costs and your prospects of success.
Please refer to consultation page.
Disclaimer: This website contains information relating to some of the abovementioned visa categories and has been sanctioned by a Registered Migration Agent. The information is for general guidance only and readers should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their personal circumstances before taking any action. Strategic Migration expressly disclaims any liability should the reader act without a professional engagement with Strategic Migration under which you have.